Been away...now I'm back!

It's been a while since my last post...I've been very busy, you see! Earlier posts on here show concept work from my proposed graphic novel adaptation of J M Barrie's Peter Pan. Well, the book is now drawn, published, and in the shops! I have spent the last year promoting the book with Fin Cramb, the colourist...and what an amazing adventure it's been! In the next few posts I will be looking back at the highlights of what has been, by far, the best year of my life...so far!

In the meantime, here's a link to the end result...

http://www.birlinn.co.uk/Peter-Pan-The-Graphic-Novel.html

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site on amity online solved assignments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this important informative post it has very good knowledge and helps me a lot keep doing this work also have a look on this School with best rating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful blog with very informative content and a unique topic keep doing this work also check out this International school in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete