Peter Pan...off the ground!

I can now officially announce that I have begun work on my graphic novel adaptation of J M Barrie's Peter Pan. Contracts are signed, and I am two pages into what I can only describe as a massive amount of work. I have been developing this project since 2009, and have done extensive research. I have had invaluable assistance from the Peter Pan Director at Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. The book is scheduled for release in 2015. Updates and sample artwork will be appearing here, and on my FB group, Pan by Stref. Please feel welcome to join the group here:https://www.facebook.com/PanByStref

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Amazing work. If you are searching for genuine Quickbooks Customer Service Number dial Quickbooks Customer Service Number +1 877-693-1115 for immediate help.

    ReplyDelete